Tuesday 28 March 2017

Floral Crest

Hello Bloggers,
Welcome to any new visitors, I hope you enjoy looking at my cards.
Here is a card I made using HoneyDoo Crafts Floral Crest stamp and die.  I love yellow in the spring time so I have matted and layered the frame and sentiment on to yellow and then coloured the flowers of the crest With Yellow Mica Powder made into a water colour. The embossing Folder is Woven                              made by We R Memory Keepers and is really useful. The sentiment is stamped with HoneyDoo            stamp A Jar of Thanks,  and then cut out with Spellbinders Curved Square Die. I then matted it on to Yellow Card.


I hope you like it.
Take Care
Janet

2 comments:

  1. This really is a beautiful card Janet. I love your shaped flowers and the embossing folder is a stunner. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your continued comments barb, they are appreciated.

    ReplyDelete