Tuesday 24 January 2017

Veined Flower

Hello everyone,
Something a little different today, A zig zag card.  Its made from an A4 sheet of card which folded into three, then I trimmed the two side sections diagonaly to give the shape.  I made a sheet of background paper using the Leafy Corner and memento Ink pistachio (one of my favourite colours). I cut out to fit the card and matted and layered on to the base. 
I stamped the spring flower stamps, and heat embossed with silver sparkle. I painted over with mica powder, the embossed veins resisted the paint then die cut.  I shaped and made the three flowers and attached to the card, smallest at the top. I then added follliage from the same stamp. 
I love the white edges which are left when using the new Dies from Honey Doo Stamps, and its much easier than cutting out each flower individually. I hope you like the card.


Take Care, Happy Crafting 
Janet.

No comments:

Post a Comment