Tuesday 6 December 2016

Aray of Flowers 2


Hello all you bloggers especially those who are new to my little blog, I hope you are all well now that winter has finally arrived. 
As for me my husband thinks Christmas has arrived early, as I have lost my voice good and proper, no more nagging....silence is golden for him at least.
Well here is a card you may have spotted on create and craft if you tuned in to the Honey Doo programme last Thursday. Its made from Honey Doo Aray of flowers stamp set. A lovely collection of small stamps which I used to make the borders and the 3 toppers on this card. The toppers are acetate which I glittered and placed over silver Mirri card.
If you love pattern Building you will love this stamp.......I intend to make more using my MISTI....watch this space folks!



Take care.
Janet

1 comment:

  1. What pretty stamps and a lovely card you've made. Barbx

    ReplyDelete