Tuesday 16 August 2016

Botanical Bliss Box

Hi fellow bloggers, Thanks for visiting and welcome to all you new bloggers I hope you enjoy the trip!
Well the weather has warmed up again though its a little breezy and I have had a very interesting weekend demoing at the sincerely yours show at Harrogate. A great day had by all and on a personal note thanks to all who came to talk to me I hope you enjoyed the day.
Something different this week, I have been playing with Spellbinders  Botanical Bliss and Cheery Lynn Minature Roses die available from Oyster Papercrafts. This is what I came up with inspired by the picture on the front of the packet. I think it would look great with a night light inside or perhaps some chocolate (yum yum).

I have also been playing with the Minature Roses die to make various flowers.


Well they say variety is the spice of life and I thoroughly enjoyed playing with something a little  different.Take care till next week
Janet

No comments:

Post a Comment