Tuesday 3 May 2016

A B C Board

Hi Bloggers, after such a poor bank holiday the weather looks as if its about to improve. 
 I have been playing with the We R Memory Keepers Alphabet Board. 
I have made several banners with patterned papers but I also made these cards. 
I used the Spellbinders Detailed Scallop, which is one of my favourite go to dies. To embellish I used Cheery Lynn Sweet Williams Strip, and Flourish 13. As you can see I started with plain white paper. I coloured the letter with distress ink and used Honey Doo Mini Flourishes to stamp the  pattern. I hope you like the result.

  
For the second card I took the plain white paper then embossed it with a folder, I matted and layered and embellished with Small Gardinia, Tropical Flourish. 

All supplies are available from Oyster Stamps.
Have a great week, Take Care
Janet.

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely idea for a personalised card. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete