Tuesday 8 March 2016

Beautiful Day

8 March 2016

Hi Everyone,
Thanks for dropping by to share my antics!!!!
A little late with my blog post today, I've been busy preparing some projects for a retreat sometime in the future, That will be exciting!
Can't show you yet but when the cat is out of the bag I will spill the beans!
Well here is my card for today. I am still playing with the Altenew stamps. This is Beautiful day. (available from Oyster Papercrafts).

 I started out by stamping the flower then I decoupaged it. Wow I love this flower!


I did not shape the flower as I thought this would detract from the stamping, the image you see is what you get from the stamp. Obviously I then completed another two, three flowers is a good number. I need foliage so used the same stamp for the leaves.
Now I had to decide what to do with these embelisments so I decided to use spellbinders flourish frame matted on to mirri card. I used and older die, fanciful lattice for the sentiment and HoneyDoo Birthday sentiments finished the card with an appropriate sentiment. All items are available from Oyster Papercrafts.
I hope you like it.

Take Care
Ta Ta for now




1 comment: