Tuesday 16 February 2016

Friendship Quotes

Hi Bloggers,
Thanks for dropping in!
I hope the weather has been kind to you. We have had some flutters of snow here in Lincolnshire so I've been busy crafting.
Here is a card I have made for Honey Doo Crafts


I started by using the new Frames and Corner stamp to make the background paper. Using a 6x6 card I cut the front across the diagonal and placed the on to it. I placed the navy blue on the inside of the card. I used spellbinders die Adorning Squares (available from Oyster Stamps) to cut out the topper which was stamped with Friendship Quotes. The leaves were stamped with A bottle of Vine stamp, coloured with polychromes pencils and the flowers stamped with Flower shower coloured with pro markers.

I do hope you like it.
Take care until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment