Tuesday 22 September 2015

Abstract Tulip

Hi Bloggers,
Well I hope you are all well and enjoying your crafty fixes, I know I am.
Well isn't it interesting what you can do with just one stamp. I have been playing with the Abstract Tulip stamp from Honey Doo Crafts and have three very different cards. You may have seen them on create and craft show some weeks ago.
I always start by doing the obvious, I stamp the full image and make up a card. For this one I coloured with distress inks and added Die Cutting with the grand scallop by spellbinders and some Sue Wilson corner Dies


I then Tried stamping a Background paper then matted and layered on to black card stock


    

then I cut out the flowers and arranged as a border down the side of a card. 





I Love playing with stamps to see what interesting things I can do with them.
Take Care
Janet

1 comment:

  1. I love these cards. What fun ideas for using one stamp. Very inspirational Janet. Barb xx

    ReplyDelete